I am a frequent presenter on Australia’s natural gas and LNG sectors, and make the presentations available on Slideshare. You can find the presentations below, most recent at the top.
• Australia LNG: Improving Workplace Productivity – presented in Brisbane at the Queensland Gas Conference, on November 26, 2014.
• Bankers’ Beware: QLD Coal Seam Gas Industry Is Changing – a breakfast seminar held in Brisbane and hosted by Deloitte, on October 30, 2014.
• Australia’s LNG Sector- Podium Position At Risk – presented in Perth at a Breakfast Seminar hosted by Deloitte and co-presented with Gary Doran, on October 16, 2014.
• How To Take Cost out of Australia’s LNG Sector – presented to the SEAAOC Conference, Darwin (August 21, 2014).
• How Australia Can Beat the North American LNG Projects – presented in Brisbane for the Natural Gas Export Conference (June 2014). I wrote up the speaker notes in the form of a blog post.
• Australia LNG Sector – Seeking Growth – presented in Perth at an invitation-only event, on the current state of the LNG sector, and where there were likely to be growth pockets for the services industry (April 2014).
• Balancing the People Equation – How Enhanced Collaboration Can Solve Labour Challenges in the LNG Industry – presented at APPEA in Perth (April 2014).
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com